B-Fi Multiroom Music Streamer w/Wi-Fi
Transform Your Stereo, Your Home, and Your Life
Upgrade the audio gear you already love and bring high-fidelity wireless music streaming into your home. Just connect B-Fi to any music system and your Wi-Fi network to stream from your favorite music players or music library using your phone, tablet, or computer. You're welcome.
Setup That Doesn't Require Manuals, Tools, or Frustration
With the Audioengine companion app, you can connect to your home Wi-Fi network using an iOS or Android phone or tablet. And you can stream high-quality wireless music from the included music players or leave our app and play from any other player or streaming service via Airplay. About the only thing our app won't do is help you with your dance moves.
Yes, We Take Requests
The Audioengine app lets you stream music from your platforms, like Amazon Music, Spotify, TIDAL, Qobuz, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, Napster and more, all from your iOS or Android phone. Or you can use AirPlay to stream from any other music player or service. TL/DR: No matter where the music's coming from, we're there.
Make Sure They Can Hear You in the Back
B-Fi is easy to set up, simple to control, and features digital and analog outputs for crystal clear high-definition audio. Plus, you can add additional B-Fi streamers to other music systems or your home theater for multi-room sound, stereo pairing, and multi-user capabilities. You control the music from anywhere in your home and play any song in any room (or every room).
To B-Fi or Not to B-Fi?
- Let's you bring high-fidelity wireless Wi-Fi music into your home.
- You can play different music in different rooms or the same song in every room. Your call.
- Listen to on-demand internet radio, podcasts, audiobooks, and save your favorites.
- Low-latency streaming with no audio lag between speakers. So you don't get the funky echo sound between rooms.
- Control your music, volume, and speaker selection from anywhere in your home with the Audioengine Control app.
- Continuous play without draining your device’s battery.
- The digital output gives you premium high-definition audio.
- The Audioengine Control app gives you control over everything and is available in the Google Play and Apple App stores at a price that fits every budget: free.
What's in the box
Why Choose Audioengine
Your music the way it
was meant to be heard
Stream all your music
from any app or device
elegance for your home
Questions & answers about the B-Fi Multiroom Music Streamer w/Wi-Fi
You could use these two systems separately, with their respective apps, and separately through Airplay. Sonos speakers are not able to be integrated into a B-Fi system, though. The Audioengine Connect App is only able to recognize B-FI connected audio systems, and the Sonos App will not recognize B-Fi wireless music streamers. So there wouldn’t be a way to group them together.
Any audio source can be used for multiroom playback through your B-Fi(s) when using AirPlay, or when streaming audio via DLNA / UPnP, or using the streaming services integrated into the Audioengine Control App. The B-Fi(s) need only first be configured into groups using the Audioengine Control App.
The B-Fi is a 2.4GHz device but most networks are dual-band, so select 2.4GHz during B-Fi setup.
Any Audioengine powered speaker systems that have line-level (RCA or 3.5mm) input connection or digital optical input will work with B-Fi.
Yes, anybody connected to the same network.
Yes. You can play music from your library, a mobile device storage device, and portable hard disks and NAS.
The B-Fi supports lossless playback of CD quality audio, with zero compression. While you can play higher than CD quality audio to the B-Fi through DLNA, UPnP, or high res streaming apps like TIDAL and Qobuz, all audio is transmitted at 16-bit 44.1kHz.
Yes. If your hotspot is listed as a choice in Wi-Fi networks, you can use it as an access point.
After setup you can stream your music anywhere there is a reliable wireless internet signal.
The Audioengine Control app supports a maximum of 12 rooms, however for most homes we recommend 8.
Yes, while streaming via Airplay.
Both are capable of high-resolution and high-definition audio and provide the highest quality sound for wireless streaming.
- B-Fi uses your home Wi-Fi network for multiroom music streaming and stereo pairing, while B1 uses Bluetooth.
- B-Fi allows you to name and rename devices, while B1 does not due to limitations of Bluetooth.
- B-Fi requires the Audioengine Control app for initial setup while no product app is required for B1.
Compare Us to the Competition
- Fast & free shipping
- We pay sales tax, if applicable
- 30-day audition & easy returns
- 3-year warranty & superior support
- Guaranteed smiles