How to replace a HD6 amplifier
View the short video on the right to see one of our quality control technicians replace a HD6 Amplifier.
- Remove perimeter mounting screws from the amplifier backplate.
- Unclip the 2 internal connectors from the original amp.
- Disconnect the volume encoder assembly cable from the new amp if it is still attached (refer to the 45 second mark).
- Reconnect the 2 internal connectors to the new amp.
- Insert the new amplifier backplate into the cabinet and reinstall the perimeter mounting screws.