How much latency do Audioengine Bluetooth products have?
Though overall latency can be affected by some external factors (including things like signal strength, how well the source device's manufacturer has implemented it's Bluetooth, and even simply from being physically further away from the speakers) Audioengine Bluetooth products have very low latency when compared to most Bluetooth receivers, 30ms or less.
Here are some tips you can use to minimize any latency issues you may run into with your Bluetooth setup:
1) Try restarting both your device as well as the speakers (by switching them off, and back on, with the power switch on the rear of the speakers).
2) Check to make sure your source device is running the most up to date version of software available.
3) Try disconnecting from and forgetting the your Bluetooth speaker or device through your source’s Bluetooth settings, and then re-pair to your Bluetooth speaker/device.
4) If you have multiple apps or windows open when the delay occurs, try closing all of the apps that are not currently in use. The more multitasking your system is having to do, the greater the potential delay in audio when using Bluetooth -- this would apply to both your smart phone and computer.
5) When using your iPhone, we've found that resetting your network settings can help improve the overall functionality of Bluetooth with your device -- including the latency.